Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the Season...Exam season that is

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. Momma has been keeping me couped up and won't let me on the computer much these days. She seems real busy and in a bad mood. Something about a bunch of tests that she has and she says she doesn't know anything...although I don't know why. She should since she is never home anymore and always at the dumb library. Anyway, she feels real guilty so she quit putting me in my crate when she leaves and now I have full roam of her bedroom. I've been real good though. I haven't gotten into anything that I am not supposed to. But maybe that is b/c momma pics everything up before she leaves. My favorite thing to do while she is gone, besides howl at the top of my lungs, is to get all of my toys out of my toy basket and spread them around the room. Then momma comes home and picks them all up and puts them back in the basket. And then she leaves and I get to do it all over again.

Momma promises that we will have lots of fun playtime when her dumb tests are over. I can't wait. I'm getting really bored...

1 comment:

Danette said...

Don't worry Bou, you will have lots of play time with a 4 year old when you get here!! Tell your momma good luck on her finals...I know she will do GREAT!!