Friday, December 12, 2008

DONE!

Momma is done with her stupid exams and I couldn't be happier. I have been so bored the past few weeks. Momma quit crating me for a while and she thought that I was being so good in her room for hours at a time all by myself. She didn't even notice until the other day that I had chewed up her dresser drawer handles. Duh momma. Thats what you get for leaving me alone for so long. What is a pup to do?

Momma was such a grouch and so boring during exams but I tried to get her to play anyway. My favorite game was 'Catch Me If You Can'! I would grab momma's pen, highlighter or whatever she was working with when she wasn't looking and run off with it. Then Momma would chase me around the house and around and around and around the coffee table. Once I got Momma's glasses and ran around with those for a while. Then, a few days later, I got a hold of them and chewed them to pieces. Momma can't wear them anymore. Here are a few pics of our fun game!


Me with Momma's glasses. Don't I look studious!



I loooove Momma's markers!

No comments: