I's so excited! Last night I finally got to meet my cousin Rowan! Momma and I went to stay out at Uncle Scott and Aunt Abby's house so Rowan and I could play, play, play. We had so much fun. She chased me all around the house, grabbed my shirt, and tried to pounce on me a few times. Then I chased Rowan and pounced on her. We jumped on and off of the furniture, ran from room to room, made lots of noise while Momma, Aunt Abby and Uncle Scott just laughed and laughed at us. They were so surprised at how fast we are and how much energy we have. Duh, we are puppies! I bet Rowan slept as good as I did! I can't wait to play with her again.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Kissin' Cousins
I's so excited! Last night I finally got to meet my cousin Rowan! Momma and I went to stay out at Uncle Scott and Aunt Abby's house so Rowan and I could play, play, play. We had so much fun. She chased me all around the house, grabbed my shirt, and tried to pounce on me a few times. Then I chased Rowan and pounced on her. We jumped on and off of the furniture, ran from room to room, made lots of noise while Momma, Aunt Abby and Uncle Scott just laughed and laughed at us. They were so surprised at how fast we are and how much energy we have. Duh, we are puppies! I bet Rowan slept as good as I did! I can't wait to play with her again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment