Thursday, October 16, 2008
Splish Splash
I is soooo domesticated. Tonight, I helped momma clean the floor. First I wet the floor by splashing all of the water out of my water dispenser (and no, this isn't like a regular water bowl; think of a bottled water dispenser for doggies). Then I helped momma mop it up by biting the end of the towel so she had to drag me and the towel to soak up the water. I like to think that I really helped her with the mopping, b/c what the towel didn't soak up, I did when she drug me across the floor. And now, she doesn't even have to give me a bath cuz I'm all wet. See, I can even bathe myself. I is such a big boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad he is earning his keep :)
Post a Comment