Sunday, October 19, 2008

Someone, Please Help My Momma

I don't know what to say. Momma needs help. She is acting really funny and isn't playing with me much today. She keeps saying that she is dragging but I don't know that means. And she keeps trying to get me to take a nap with her. She wouldn't get up and play with me this morning, and we had to take TWO naps today. And we didn't even take a long walk like we usually do. Plus, Sebastian invited me over to go play while Momma went to the library to study, but she didn't even go. Which means I didn't get to go play with Sebastian. Instead, we had to take a dumb nap.

But the worse part is that momma heated up her bowl of red beans and rice for dinner and dropped it on the kitchen floor. For no reason. It made this scary loud crashing noise and beans, sausage and glass went everywhere. It scared me! I tried help Momma clean it up, but she made me go outside instead. Do you know how torturous it is for a little pooch like myself to smell all of that red beans and rice with sausage on the floor and not be able to lick it up? What a cruel joke! Momma was worried I'd eat some of the glass by accident but I didn't care. I wanted those beans and sausage! I think she felt guilty for acting so funny today cuz she heated up some more red beans and rice just for me. She didn't even eat any, but she knows how much I love it. I've had it for dinner the past three nights...so I guess she's not such a bad Momma after all!!!