Monday, October 20, 2008
Gosh I'm Smart
I is so smart. My momma just can't believe how smart I am. This morning I woke her up at 4 a.m. so she could take me outside. I just kept licking her and licking her and walking around her and licking her some more until she finally got up. We went outside and I did my business and ran back inside to get my potty treat. I always get a potty treat when I do my business. So I ran into the treat closet and Momma gave me my treat. Now I don't know if she didn't want to give me a whole treat b/c it was 4 a.m. or what, but Momma only gave me HALF of a treat. Ehem, excuse me Momma, but I think I deserve a whole treat for not going potty in the bed. So after I ate my HALF of a treat and Momma put me back in bed and turned off the lights, I jumped down and ran into the treat closet to look for the other half of my treat. Momma couldn't believe it cuz usually I'm too scared to jump down from the bed. But I really wanted that other half. So I was sniffing around the closet til Momma got up and gave me the second half. Then she put me back in bed and we both happily fell back asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would have been so pissed!
I'm sooo glad I found this URL again.
Post a Comment